And the second week has ended.
There was so much more I wanted to do this week, but hey, there are only 24 hours in a day and I need to sleep sometimes.
Maybe it's a good thing I can't do all things in 1 week. Now I have something to do next week.
This week ended with a very happy and satisfied feeling.
My family and I had a talk with my fathers doctor about his cancer. Yes, he is in bad health. The tumor is at the top of his lung and is closing his bronchus. They have also found cancer in his lymph glands. But bespite all that Doctor is going to treat him and thinks getting cured is a good possibility.
I know treatment isn't going to be easy, but I am very happy with these results.
At work I had some talks about my job. I feel I'm heading to the right direction now. After those meetings I felt very satified and they have given me a feeling of doing a very good job.
I'm happy for that too. Last few months I've had so much fun at work and I'm very glad my bosses think it's usefull. I can keep playing! Isn't it great when you go to work and think "playtime!!!"
I had a fantastic dinner at a restaurant I had not been before. The food tasted good. The service was good and my company was fantastic.
I met those people a while ago durning a training. We bounded in a very short time and we all feel the urge to see eachother again. It was so good to see them again. We decided to do this more often. I'm very pleased with my new friends.
And what did I do for CED this week. Again it feels I didn't do much, but when I make a list I did a lot again.
* I wrote a blogpost about why it's so important to have a creative life for me.
* I blogged about the Januari technique for my yahoogroup here and here.
* I made my home more cosy by doing some indoor gardening.
* I took a homemade salad with me to work every day. I learned not all salads are suitable to take along.
* I know now that doodling and making zentangles really relaxes me. It's fun to do, you don't need much time or supplies. You can do it at your sofa just before going to bed and have a good sleep after it.
So Let's move on to week number 3. Enjoy your life. Take good care of yourself and remeber this: De soep word nooit zo heet gegeten als hij word opgedient. This is a dutch saying. Translated to English it says: You never eat soup as hot as it is served. It means things that happen to you aren't as hard as they seem to be.