maandag 20 december 2010

Did you notice already? OWOH is coming again!!!!
OWOH is short for One World One Heart. It's a huge blogevent that's all about sharing and receiving. Meet wonderfull people and make a chance to get a handmade present from them.
You can find all about it here.



Last year I joined this event for the first time. It was fun. I loved visiting all those participators and see their amazing arts and crafts. And I won something too.
I haven't decided if I will join again this year. I don't think I can find time to make something nice. I know it's all about priorities, making choiches and decide what's most important for me. I just don't think that's OWOH. On the other hand, it's the last time OWOH is here. I will think about it a little more,

For sure it is a great event and I will visit a few of the blogs for fun. Join if you can!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten