zondag 5 december 2010

Creative every day 2011



A little while ago I was bloghopping and I came across this inspiring blog. I loved the idea behind being creative every day. It just fits in my ideas about being creative.
It was already halfway november, so I decided to follow the blog and just wait. And this week a post appeared where I was hoping for. The challenge will continue in 2011.
I joined it, are you next?

I hear a lot of people say "I'm not creative" and I disagree with that. I truely believe every person has a creative side. Maybe you are not a crafter, maybe you don't make art, but I still think you have a creative side.
Can you cook a fantastic dinner? Can you play with words? Can you make furniture? Can you sing or dance or make music? Can you tell a story to your kids and do different voices? Can you participate into the fantasy of a child? Can you make your home cosy? Can you repair a bike or your coffeemachine? Can you collect something and love it? Can you give your friends the perfect gift? Can you see the beauty of nature? Can you take a photo?
I think there is at least 1 thing you can say yes to. And you find your creativity in this subject. Creativity is the thing in your life that makes you lively.

So join this challenge and let us make 2011 the most creative year by thinking creative about everyday life!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten