maandag 8 november 2010

My Collection

I started this blog in october 2009 and named it verzameling. This is a dutch word for collection. In my mind I had the idea to share my collections with you and how I use those in my crafty life. So far you only know I collect art and craftwork from others, but what about the rest.
I think it's about time to start with this, don't you?





These are a few of my buttons. They used to be everywhere. Every box you opened you would find a few. Because of this picture I had to find them all and now they are together in a small storagebox.
Buttons I use for anything. They can be beads or a nice accent on a postcard or scrap layout. Ofcourse they are fine to be used as just buttons, they will give a nice accent to your work.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten