dinsdag 9 november 2010

List it Tuesday

I found another fun thing to participate in. Let's all make lists and share them here.
You should visit this blog anyhow, even if you don't like lists. The doodles and colours made my day.

My list this week is about cities I would like to visit. The European cities should be a piece of cake to do. I don't need to travel far for those. Problem is, there is so much to do and see in the world and there is only limited time and money.



Cities I have seen are Barcelona, Antwerp, Amsterdam, Vienna and Budapest. It's hard to choose a favorite. They all have their good things and I would visit them all again. My fave would be Barcelona, cause of the food and because it's Spain. For no reasen I love Spain.

This listmaker can be found here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten